When you hear the word “stripper”, most likely not good things run through your head. Being in the buisness for four months has taught me a lot and I thought I could finlly sit down and explain my thoughts and what’s really up.
1. We do not party all the time. Guys come into the club asking what we do after work and if we want to party with them. Honestly, most of the girls are young mothers. Or the girls have another job they have to get to in the morning. Daytime dancers usually have kids to go home to at night, school or another job. We’re ordinary people with lives just as well as anyone else. We don’t party all day everyday. Wok is really the party.
2. Strippers and prostitutes are two different things. A stripper dances for her money. A prostitute does sexual things for her money. They’re the ones who give us dancers a bad name and figure. The way I see it is do what you have to for money but getting money for sucking and fucking is degrading. The club I work at is really classy and any girls that are suspected of prostitution aren’t allowed to work there ever. The private room is used for private dances and dances only. The champagne room is used for an hour with a customer and his desired dancer or dancers and for that hour you drink, talk, watch tv, dance and eat. But trust me, some girls are grimey and will do anything for money.
3. Most of the girls have boyfriends that they’ve been with for awhile. At nightime I work with girls my age. Daytime is middle aged women and majority are married.
4. Sometimes the waitresses in the club are more bitchy than the dancers themselves. With nightime girls there’s always drama. Some girls are really snobby and feel they’re better than everyone else. Just brush it off and do you.
5. Some people think our job is easy. Sweating and getting a workout for a few hours or the entire day isn’t easy. Trying to make money on a bad day when no one is at the club is stressful. We all have bills to pay just like everyone else. Sometimes money is easily rolling in but there’s times where its hard to make just the minimum.
I never really thought I’d end up stripping one day. Honestly it does not bother me at all. It took about two months for me to really get into it and now I’m making money easily and I actually enjoy the job. I have just about no confidence in myself but the atmosphere in the club is something I can’t explain. As for people talking shit it doesn’t phase me. Most people are convinced that strippers are dirty. You act as if you’ve neer seen a pair of tits, vagina and ass before. If you’re not impotant to me, your opinion has no relevace so don’t even bother wasting your time trying to talk shit. I was also with this guy for awhile and he kwew wha I did before we got together but everytime we fought my job would come up as a bad thing. At the end of the day you’re going home to one person. The one you love. Not someone from the club. A girl should find a guy who respects what she does. If she’s paying bills you have no room to talk.
Working at a strip club was what I least expected and four months later I really dig it. Its obviously not a lifetime career, I just need to get my life together. That’s mainly the inside scoop. Feel free to inbox me questions. Negative feedback will be ignored because I couldn’t care any less about an ignorant opinion.